Ja Morant is the man for Memphis with an epic display, we’ve got the latest on the Major League Baseball lockout, and Jesse Marsch is heading to the Premier League.
For a rundown of those stories and more, check out The Sporting News 7, a podcast that brings you the seven biggest sports stories in seven minutes at 7 a.m. ET every weekday.
Building on the award-winning journalism of The Sporting News, you’ll get all you need to know in one handy, bite-sized podcast hosted by Demetria Obilor.
The Sporting News 7 is a unique take on the day’s biggest talking points in sports, and you can find it on Spotify, Apple or wherever you get your podcasts.
Here are the seven stories you’ll hear about on Tuesday, March 1, 2022:
- NBA: Ja Morant drops career-high 52 points in highlight-reel display for the Grizzlies
- NBA: DeRozan scoring streak comes to an end, Giannis responds to criticism with big display
- NFL: Green Bay negotiating big deal for Aaron Rodgers, if he wants to stay
- NFL: Home teams for international games announced, Packers finally set to play in London
- MLB: League extends negotiation deadline to 5 p.m. ET Tuesday following progress Monday
- SOCCER: Russian teams finally banned from World Cup, UEFA matches and Jesse Marsch lands move to the Premier League with Leeds United
- GOLF: Zach Johnson named Ryder Cup captain, trying to end 30-year wait for a win in Europe